Genurin: to treat urinary tract cramps
Genurin antispasmodic tablets used in diseases of the urinary system that cause frequent urination and pain, and below we learn about the components of the drug and its correct dosage and more information on the indications and contraindications for use and its effect in pregnancy and lactation.
- This medicine is available in the form of coated tablets to be taken by mouth.
- Contains the active ingredient flavoxate.
- It is used to reduce spasms that occur in the urinary system.
- It should only be used under the supervision of a physician according to the patient’s condition.
Components of the treatment of gynorin tablets
flavoxate (Flavoxate): It is an effective substance that belongs to a class of drugs known as antispasmodics, which work to reduce bladder contractions, which helps reduce pain and relieves urination problems.
The package, produced by the Medical Professions Company (Mup), contains 30 tablets to be taken orally, with a concentration of 200 mg of the active substance, flavoxate, in one tablet.
Indications for the use of tablets Gynoren
This medicine is used for:
Treating muscle spasms in the urinary tract that may occur as a result of inflammation of the bladder, prostate gland, or urethra (the tube that carries urine from the bladder).
Reducing symptoms resulting from surgery, cystoscopy, or urinary catheterization. These symptoms include:
- Pain when urinating.
- Frequent need to urinate at night.
- Loss of ability to control urine flow.
Order your medicine from Shifa
The usual dose of this medicine is 1 tablet (200 mg) 3 times daily, or as prescribed by your doctor.
How to use Genorin
- The tablets are taken orally without breaking, crushing or chewing, with a glass of water, according to the dose and duration prescribed by the doctor.
- It is recommended to take the medicine after meals to reduce the feeling of nausea that may result from taking it.
Generon side effects
Taking this medicine may cause some side effects, including:
- vision disturbance
- Dry mouth.
- stomach pain.
- Skin rash.
You should stop using Genurin tablets and consult a doctor as soon as possible if any of the symptoms that indicate an allergy to any of the components of the drug appear, including severe inflammation and redness of the eyes, swelling of the face or tongue, difficulty breathing and severe skin itching.
It is forbidden to use this medicine in cases of:
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance in this medicine or any of its other ingredients.
- Bowel obstruction or diseases of the digestive system that affect the passage of food through it.
- Stomach or intestinal bleeding.
- Difficulty swallowing due to some muscular problems.
- urinary retention
- Muscle asthenia.
- Children younger than 12 years old.
You should consult a doctor before using these tablets in cases of:
- impaired renal function.
Jinorine rivet and load
This drug is considered a category B pregnancy drug, which is a drug that research conducted on animals did not show a risk to the fetus when the mother takes the drug, and there are not enough studies conducted in humans to prove whether the drug poses a risk to the fetus, so it must Consult a doctor before using it to determine its suitability for the condition to ensure the safety of the fetus.
Jinoren and lactation
It is not known whether this drug is excreted in breast milk or not and the extent of its effect on the infant, so caution should be exercised and a doctor should be consulted before use to avoid any risks to the infant.
Pharmacological interventions for GENORIN tablets
You must tell the doctor about the medications you usually use before you start taking Geneurin to avoid any harmful drug interactions, especially when you are using:
- Aripiprazole, a medicine used for certain mental illnesses.
- Diphenhydramine and chlorpheniramine are anti-allergic drugs.
- Fluoxetine is an antidepressant medication.
Substitute for GENORIN tablets
Similar medicines (medicines that contain the same active ingredient as the medicine):
Alternative medicines (medicines that contain another active ingredient but have the same use):
What are the benefits of Jinoren tablets?
This medicine is used to treat symptoms associated with diseases of the urinary system such as overactive bladder, enlarged prostate, or cystitis, which cause many disturbing symptoms such as frequent need to urinate, especially during the night period, sudden and urgent need to urinate, or bladder pain and urinary incontinence.