Benefits of ginger for weight loss and diet | My home is my kingdom
The benefits of ginger for slimming and dieting are great for all people who want to slim down and reach the ideal weight. Ginger is one of the most common ingredients that are included in slimming recipes and slimming drinks. Eat its fresh fruits, add them to salads and dressings, or dry them and eat them dried in drinks, and they are often used as a spice to give aroma and flavor. In this article, we will learn about the most important benefits of ginger for slimming and getting rid of excess weight quickly.
Benefits of ginger for weight loss
- Ginger helps to increase the burning of fats and carbohydrates in the body.
- It increases the speed of fat metabolism if taken after meals.
- It activates the body, provides the body with energy, fights laziness, and helps increase effort.
- Drinking a cup of warm ginger drink with water or milk helps to feel full for a long time, up to several hours.
- Drinking ginger drink before meals helps you reduce the size of the meal and not overeat.
- Drinking ginger drink after meals helps to quickly get rid of the fat in the meal.
- Ginger increases the rate of body sweating and the elimination of excess water and salts. Getting rid of the excess percentage of salts helps to reduce weight relatively.
- Ginger drink helps to increase and speed up the digestion of food and prevent the accumulation of fat in the body.
- Drinking a warm ginger drink sweetened with bee honey on an empty stomach helps to get rid of toxins, fight constipation, and activate the burning of fats and carbohydrates in the body.
- Drinking cinnamon with ginger and adding a few drops of lemon juice to it after meals activates the burning very quickly.
Recipes fresh ginger for slimming
Ginger detox drink
- Fresh ginger slices are cut and then put in a quantity of water from evening to morning.
- Drink ginger water the next day throughout the day.
Boiled ginger slices
- Cut the ginger into small pieces and boil them in water for five minutes.
- Drink boiled ginger drink and can be sweetened with honey.
- Put a teaspoon of mashed ginger on your daily salad.
- Mashed ginger can be spooned into both grilled and fried fish, meat and chicken marinades.
- Eating mashed ginger seasoned with lemon, a little salt and cumin in a teaspoon before eating helps suppress appetite.
Dried ginger recipes for weight loss
Ginger drink with honey
- Put half a teaspoon of dried ginger in a cup and add a cup of boiling water to it.
- Cover for five minutes, then sweeten with honey and drink warm on an empty stomach.
- It is not recommended to drink this drink on an empty stomach as a recipe for losing weight for more than one month only, so as not to negatively affect the stomach wall.
Ginger drink with skim milk
- Add half a spoonful of powdered ginger to a cup of warm fat-free milk.
- It can be taken unsweetened or sweetened with a teaspoon of bee honey.
- It is eaten in the evening as a substitute for dinner to feel full throughout the evening.
Ginger and cinnamon drink
- Add half a spoonful of ground ginger with half a spoonful of ground cinnamon in a cup.
- Boiling water is placed on it and covered for five minutes.
- Add drops of lemon juice.
- It is preferable to drink this drink without sweetening, and it is taken after meals.
Ginger and yogurt diet recipe
- Put a little powdered ginger on a cup of fat-free yogurt as a light dinner.
- A few drops of lemon juice can be added.
- The benefits of ashwagandha for weight loss and depression.. Get to know it
- Are there herbs for slimming without dieting?
- 10 Sally Fouad tips for losing 25 kg
- Types of keto diet in detail and the best among them for weight loss