Sirtfood diet .. Lose your fat without depriving yourself of chocolate!
It seems that modern diets have become more flexible, and this appears from the diet schedules that we hear about every day. Those systems that allow getting a lot of food, which was not allowed before. The Sirtfood diet is one of the systems that caused a great stir in recent times, especially with European celebrities following this diet, which allows red wine and chocolate!
Through the following article, we will learn about everything related to the Sirtfood Diet, and the most important permitted foods.
What is the sirtfood diet?
The Sirtfood Diet is one of the most recent diets in the world. This diet appeared in the United Kingdom and then spread to Europe, and from Europe to the whole world. This healthy diet depends on nutrients based on sirtuin, a substance consisting of 7 proteins found in the body. These proteins regulate a variety of functions, including metabolism.
Some natural plant compounds may be able to increase the level of sirtuin in the body, so diet followers are keen to take these natural compounds rather than others.
Sirtfood Diet System
The Sirtfood diet depends on two phases that last for 3 weeks, after this period, the largest possible number of healthy elements are introduced into the body. But before getting to know the stages of this diet; We will now learn about the most important ingredient in it, which is “sirtfood juice”. This natural juice, which plays a huge role in the success of the diet.
- 75 grams of cabbage.
- 30 grams of watercress.
- 5 grams of parsley.
- 2 stalks of celery.
- 1 cm of ginger.
- 1/2 green apple.
- Half a lemon.
- Half a teaspoon of green tea.
Squeeze all the previous ingredients in the blender, but do not add the lemon and green tea. They are added when consuming the juice directly, by putting the juice in a cup, then squeezing half a lemon and putting green tea powder with good stirring.
The first stage
The first stage depends on restricting the number of calories eaten per day, as follows:
- The first three days: only 1000 calories are eaten, by consuming 3 times of the aforementioned sirtfood juice, in addition to one meal.
- From the fourth to the seventh day: calories are raised to 1,500 calories per day, as it is allowed to consume 2 sirtfood juices and two meals rich in seafood.
It is said that during this stage, the body loses at least 3 kilograms, in just one week.
The second phase
This stage does not depend on restricting calories, as much as it depends on eating healthy food.
- This stage lasts for two weeks, during which only 3 meals rich in healthy ingredients are allowed, with sirtfood juice only once during the day.
Well.. After we got to know the Sirtfood diet, we will now answer your question, What are the foods available in the Sirtfood diet?
Sirtfood diet foods
The Sirtfoof Diet provides many healthy foods, these foods are:
- Virgin olive oil.
- Dark chocolate 85% cocoa.
- black wheat.
- Dates (Medjool Dates).
- hot pepper.
- Red Dandelion “It looks like a red cabbage.”
- Al-Kashim Al-Roumi.
- black wheat.
- Matcha tea.
All these elements are available in the Sirtfood Diet, which you can get during your daily meals. As for the continuity of the diet; It lasts for 3 weeks, renewable as you like, until you reach your ideal weight. All you have to do is get regular meals in the period between ending the diet and re-applying it again.
- The seven-step diet of Sally Fouad, in detail, to lose weight
- Intermittent fasting diet to lose 30 kg of fat
- The best diet for losing belly in a healthy and fast way
- The fastest way to lose weight in a week without dieting. Get to know it
- Types of keto diet in detail and the best among them for weight loss