Allowed fruits in intermittent fasting and the most prominent prohibitions
Intermittent fasting is a type of diet that is being followed by thousands around the world. This diet has proven its worth in losing weight. The intermittent fasting diet relies on fasting for a specific number of hours, and eating for a specific number of hours as well. But some people may make mistakes in the types of food that are eaten with intermittent fasting, so we present through this article the fruits that are allowed in intermittent fasting. We also learn through this article about foods that are prohibited with this diet.
Fruits allowed in intermittent fasting
Doctors confirmed that Fruits allowed in intermittent fasting It is not limited, while you need the person applying the diet to know it in order to diversify and not feel bored while applying the diet. Now we learn about the most prominent fruits that are compatible with the nature of intermittent fasting.
These were the most prominent fruits allowed in intermittent fasting, and now we learn more about the most important foods that should be avoided when applying intermittent fasting.
Food prohibited in intermittent fasting
Nutrition experts have confirmed that intermittent fasting, like other diets, is linked to a list of prohibited and permitted foods. Let’s get acquainted with the list of foods prohibited in intermittent fasting.
- Processed foods: Because they contain a large amount of calories, those that are completely incompatible with the idea of applying diets.
- Unhealthy fats: It is not allowed to have unhealthy fats, as healthy fats must be chosen. Those that are not high in calories.
- Sweetened drinks: Stay away completely from sugar-sweetened drinks, as it is preferable to have white sugar-free drinks and foods.
- Processed meat: We also advise you to completely stay away from processed meat, those meats that contain a high percentage of calories.
- White starches: Don’t get white starches like white flour, just focus on healthy foods in a big way.
We also advise you to stay away from alcoholic beverages, because it is one of the prohibited elements of the intermittent fasting diet. You should get vegetables and fruits rich in vitamins and fiber, in addition to getting healthy proteins.
Is watermelon allowed in intermittent fasting?
Watermelon is one of the most important elements suitable for diets, including the intermittent fasting diet. Watermelon works to provide the body with the fluids it needs, and it is not rich in calories, which allows you to eat it over the hours in which it is allowed to eat.
Is yogurt allowed in intermittent fasting?
Yogurt is one of the group of foods allowed to be eaten while doing the intermittent fasting diet, as it is recommended to eat the fat-free category. You can eat regular yogurt without fruit and sweetened foods, as sugar-sweetened yogurt is not suitable for dieting at all.
Allowed vegetables in intermittent fasting
Nutrition experts confirmed that there is a group of foods that are allowed to be eaten during the intermittent fasting diet, and vegetables are considered first on the list. There is a group of vegetables that are allowed to be eaten during intermittent fasting, so let’s get acquainted with the list of vegetables that are allowed to be eaten during this period.
- Broccoli: It is considered one of the most prominent vegetables allowed in the diet in general, and in intermittent fasting in particular.
- Cauliflower: Cauliflower contains many nutrients, so it is a vegetable that is recommended to be obtained during the diet.
- Leafy vegetables: such as lettuce and cabbage.
- Mushrooms: Mushrooms or mushrooms are also one of the foods allowed to be obtained during intermittent fasting.
You can also get carrots, beans, and asparagus, all of which are perfectly suitable for the intermittent fasting diet.