Tritace is a well-known tablet used in cases of high blood pressure, and several types are available. Learn about these types and their components, the indications and contraindications for their use, their relationship to the kidneys, albuminuria, and more other important and prominent information about this drug.
The discount is still greater Heal and save
Discount on all skin and hair care products and nutritional supplements
- This medicine is available as tablets to be taken by mouth.
- Contains the active ingredient ramipril.
- It is used in cases of high blood pressure and some heart diseases.
- It is used only under the supervision of a physician according to the condition and age of the patient.
What are the ingredients in Tritace?
ramipril (Ramipril): It is an active substance that belongs to a class of drugs known as (ACE inhibitors), which works to stop the effect of an enzyme known as angiotensin-converting enzyme, which is the enzyme that causes narrowing of blood vessels. Therefore, stopping the effect of this enzyme will help relax blood vessels and reduce blood pressure. high blood
The mechanism of action of this active substance helps:
- Reducing some substances that cause high blood pressure.
- Expanding blood vessels, which facilitates the passage of blood through them.
- Helping the heart pump blood through the different parts of the body and reducing the effort to do so.
Types of Tritace pills
Tritace Tablets: Regular tablets contain ramipril only and are available in 3 concentrations as follows:
- Tritace 1.25 mg Tablets: A box of 14 tablets, each tablet contains 1.25 mg of ramipril.
- Tritace 2.5 mg tablets: a box of 14 tablets, each tablet contains 2.5 mg of ramipril.
- Tritace 5 mg tablets: a box of 14 tablets, each tablet contains 5 mg of ramipril.
Tritace Protect Tablets: Box of 28 tablets, each tablet contains 10 mg of ramipril.
tritace comp tablets Tablets contain ramipril in addition to the diuretic hydrochlorothiazide, which contributes to reducing pressure in cases that do not respond to ramipril alone. There are two types of it:
Tritace Comp 5/25 mg: A box of 14 tablets, each tablet contains 5 mg of ramipril with 25 mg of hydrochlorothiazide.
Tritace Comp LS 2.5/12.5 mg: A box of 14 tablets, each tablet contains 2.5 mg of ramipril with 12.5 mg of hydrochlorothiazide.
Tritace Max tablets: Box of 10 tablets, one tablet contains 10 mg of ramipril with 25 mg of hydrochlorothiazide.
Indications for the use of Tritace Comb (Tritace uses)
Tritace is used for each of the following cases:
- Some heart diseases such as heart attacks and heart failure.
- Reducing the risk of negatively affecting kidney function in diabetic patients.
- Heart failure is when it does not pump enough blood through the body.
- following a heart attack or what is known as a myocardial infarction.
Tritas for the treatment of albuminuria
Proteinuria is defined as an increase in the level of proteins in the urine, and this condition is not a disease in itself, but rather a symptom that requires attention and appears in some cases that negatively affect the kidneys.
This drug helps to reduce the excretion of proteins in the urine in some cases of patients with high blood pressure, and others who do not suffer from high pressure, but the mechanism of this effect is still under study.
Due to the diversity of causes of albuminuria and the importance of obtaining a proper diagnosis and then choosing the best medication, it is recommended to consult a doctor before using any medication to treat this symptom.
Tritas for the kidneys
This drug helps to improve blood flow through different parts of the body and reduce high blood pressure, which in turn contributes to protecting the kidneys from the harmful effects of high blood pressure.
This medicine is used to reduce the risk of impaired kidney function or slow the progression of this disorder in patients with or without diabetes.
Despite this, a doctor should be consulted before using it for patients with actual kidney dysfunction, as it may not be suitable for all patients, and the doses, type, and concentration used vary according to the patient’s condition.
Triacetate pressure discs
Tritas 5 helps expand blood vessels and improve blood flow through them. It also reduces the effort that the heart needs to pump blood through the various organs of the body, which contributes to lowering blood pressure.
Regulating the level of blood pressure helps prevent acute heart disease, strokes and heart attacks, and it also keeps the kidneys from being damaged by high blood pressure.
The appropriate type and concentration of Tritas medicine in cases of high blood pressure is determined according to the patient’s condition, the symptoms he suffers from, and the extent of his response to the substances used, and all this is done under the supervision of the doctor following the case.
What is the dose of Tritas?
The doctor determines the dosage according to the patient’s condition, other diseases he suffers from, and the degree of response.
To protect the kidneys and reduce malfunctions in their functions: The initial dose is usually 1.25-2.5 mg once daily, and the usual maintenance dose is 5-10 mg once daily.
For cases of heart failure: The initial dose is 1.25 mg once daily, the maximum dose is 10 mg once daily, and it is recommended to divide the total dose into two equal doses daily.
To treat the effects of heart attacks: The initial dose is 1.25-2.5 mg once to twice daily, the usual dose is 10 mg recommended in two equal doses daily.
For high blood pressure: Dosage ranges from 2.5-10 mg daily depending on the degree of patient response.
How to use Tritace tablets?
- This medicine should be used under the supervision of a doctor to regulate doses and determine the appropriate concentration and type for each patient individually.
- It is preferable to take the tablets at the same time each day.
- If the drug is taken in one dose per day, this dose should be taken in the morning.
- Tritace tablets should be taken with a sufficient amount of liquid, without crushing or chewing.
- It is not recommended to use this drug for those under 18 years of age due to the lack of medical evidence that confirms its effect on young age groups.
What are the side effects of Tritas? (Tritace side effects)
Among the most important side effects resulting from the use of ramipril:
- dizziness or fainting
- dry cough
- Sinusitis or bronchitis.
- stomach pain.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- chest pain
- Muscle pain and cramps.
- High level of potassium in the blood.
- Skin rash.
What are the contraindications for using Tritas?
Tritace tablets should not be used in cases of:
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the drug or to any drugs belonging to the class of ACE inhibitors.
- Dialysis patients.
- Kidney diseases in which the patient suffers from a lack of blood flow to the kidneys, as in cases of renal artery stenosis.
- Severe hypotension.
It is preferable to consult a doctor before using this medicine in cases of:
- Diseases of the heart, kidneys or liver.
- Loss of a high amount of salts and fluids, whether with vomiting or diarrhea, or due to severe dehydration.
- Before undergoing surgery or anesthesia.
- High level of potassium in the blood.
- immune diseases.
- Children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
Tritas comb and erection
The effect of this drug has not been proven negatively on the erection of men, but in the event of any disorders occurring in the users of the drug, then it is recommended to consult a doctor.
Tritas and sex
The effect of this drug has not been proven negatively or positively on sexual functions in men or women, and its effect is still being studied, but in the event of any abnormality, it is best to consult a doctor.
Tritas and lamb
This drug is considered a Category D pregnancy drug, which is a drug that some studies on human fetuses showed harmful results when using it. Therefore, this drug is not used unless the expected benefits of using it exceed any expected risks, and this is determined by the specialist doctor who follows the case.
Tritas and lactation
Although it is not certain whether the active substance in Tritas passes through breast milk to the infant, it may cause harm to infants if it actually reaches them. Therefore, it should not be used except in cases of necessity and under the supervision of a doctor to protect the infant from any expected risks.
What are the drug interactions for Tritace?
It is preferable to tell the doctor about the medications you usually take before using Tritace 10mg to avoid any harmful drug interactions, especially if you are taking any of the following medications:
- Heart medications and blood pressure regulation.
- Lithium used for many mental illnesses.
- Potassium supplements.
- Analgesics and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Insulin and blood sugar lowering tablets.
- Medicines used for anesthesia.
- Anti-inflammatory corticosteroids.
Similar medicines (medicines that contain the same active ingredient as the medicine)
Alternative medicines (medicines that contain another active ingredient but have the same use)
What is the difference between Tritas and Conquer?
Concor contains bisoprolol, which is a beta blocker that works to reduce heart rate, facilitate blood pumping through different parts of the body, and reduce high blood pressure.
Concor is available in various concentrations and types, so that it is easy to use in many different cases under the supervision of a doctor.
On the other hand, Tritas pills contain the active substance ramipril, which is one of the angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors that dilate blood vessels and reduce high blood pressure.
Tritas also comes in a variety of concentrations and types that are suitable for many conditions. The selection of the type, concentration and dosage is also done under the supervision of a physician.
The doctor determines the best medicine between them or others, according to the patient’s condition and other diseases that he suffers from.
What is the difference between tritas and tritas comb?
Tritace tablets contain only ramipril and are available in 1.25 mg, 2.5 mg and 5 mg strengths.
On the other hand, Tritace Comp contains ramipril as well, but hydrochlorothiazide is added to it, which is a diuretic. This type is used in the event that an adequate response is not obtained from the use of one of the two substances only. Two types are available: Tritace Comp 5/25 mg and Tritace Comp LS 2.5/12.5 mg.
Both types are produced by the same company, Sanofi, and the doctor determines the type used and the dose according to the patient’s condition and degree of response.
What are the benefits of tritas therapy?
This drug helps to lower high blood pressure, and it also contributes to the expansion of blood vessels to facilitate the passage of blood and reduce the effort made by the heart to pump blood through the various organs of the body.
Does Tritace medication treat albuminuria?
Yes, this medicine is used to treat some cases of albuminuria under the supervision of a doctor.
Do tritas before or after eating?
The dose can be taken before, with or after food without adversely affecting its effectiveness.
Does Tritace medicine increase weight?
Taking Tritace 5mg usually does not cause weight gain, but it may negatively affect appetite (a side effect resulting from its use). It is advised to consult a doctor if any changes in weight occur while taking it.
Does Tritace cause drowsiness?
Taking Tritace 10 may cause dizziness or a feeling of fatigue, but in the event of sudden fainting or falling asleep, it is recommended to measure the blood pressure level to ensure that it does not drop too much.