The softness of the skin and its beautiful scent are among the most characteristic of the female and increase her attractiveness, but there are some problems that the skin is exposed to that can negatively affect self-confidence, such as the appearance of stretch marks, especially during pregnancy, or the appearance of scars resulting from acne or wrinkles and lines of the skin and other problems Which women are looking for a radical solution to, and one of the most popular skin care products is Bio Oil, which helps treat stretch marks, improve the appearance of scars, and moisturize dry skin, so we offer you everything related to Bio Oil.
A skin care oil extracted from natural materials that contains plant extracts, mineral oils and vitamins, intended for the treatment of scars and stretch marks and helps reduce the appearance of signs of aging in the skin.
Benefits of Bio Oil
- Treatment of cellulite and stretch marks resulting from pregnancy, or changes in weight in a short period.
- Treating the effects of grains or scars resulting from acne.
- Moisturizing very dry skin.
- Reducing the appearance of signs of skin aging such as wrinkles and facial lines.
- Unify skin tone and remove dark spots.
- Helping to treat pregnancy costs.
Benefits of Bio-Oil Stretch Mark Oil
- It smells nice.
- The texture of the oil is non-greasy.
- Easy to use and easily absorbed by the skin.
- It allows the skin to breathe and does not clog the pores.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Disadvantages of Bio-Oil White Stripes Oil
- Contains alpha-isomethyl ionone as a fragrance that may cause allergic reactions in some people.
- It needs to be used for a period of at least eight weeks to get results.
Bio oil evaluation in terms of:
Ingredients of Bio-Oil Cellulite Oil
- Lavender oil: Antimicrobial essential oil.
- Rosemary Oil: An essential oil extracted from rosemary that acts as an antioxidant and antimicrobial.
- Calendula oil extract: It is used as a soothing and soothing agent for the skin, in addition to smoothing the texture of the skin.
- Soybean oilIt is a softening and emollient oil that contains linoleic acid, which deeply moisturizes the skin.
- Chamomile Oil: Roman chamomile essential oil acts as an anti-inflammatory and helps remove dark spots and acne scars.
- Retinyl PalmitateIt is a weak vitamin A derivative that acts as an anti-aging agent.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: One of the more stable forms of vitamin E that acts as an antioxidant and maintains healthy collagen in the skin
- Paraffinum LiquidumSkin softening mineral oil gives the skin shine and hydration by locking in the water molecules inside the epidermis.
- Bisabolol: An ingredient extracted from chamomile helps soothe the skin and reduce inflammation.
The action of Bio-Oil Body Oil
When you use Bio Oil, you will notice that your skin is more moisturized and smooth, and with regular use, you will notice that the stretch marks have become less visible, especially after the eighth week of use, and you will also notice that the scars and lines of wrinkles.
Price of bio oil for stretch marks
Bio-Oil Spot Lightening Oil price compared to quantity
The price of Bio oil ranges between 265 and 300 EGP for a volume of 60 ml, which is a good quantity enough for daily use for several months.
Its price ranges between 425 and 500 Egyptian pounds for a volume of 125 ml, which is a large amount suitable for family use.
The price of Bio-Oil oil in Egypt compared to its effect
Bio-Oil has a good price compared to its effect in skin care and getting rid of problems it is exposed to, such as stretch marks, acne scars, signs of skin aging, and unifying its color.
Bio Oil price compared to other products
The price of Bio oil is average compared to oils for treating other skin problems. There are skin care oils that have a higher price, such as:
There are therapeutic oils with a lower price, such as:
The shape of the Bio-Oil skin and hair oil package
The bio-oil is available in a sealed orange plastic bottle with a white cap and is available in 60ml, 125ml or 200ml bottles.
How to use Bio-Oil
- Put an amount of oil on the palm of your hands.
- Spread the amount on your body and massage it in circular motions.
- Repeat the process twice a day for best results for at least 3 months.
- Avoid applying to open wounds or broken skin.
If you suffer from stretch marks, scars, acne scars, severe dry skin, or would like a product to even out your skin tone and remove dark spots, we recommend that you try Bio oi oil.
But if you are looking for a cheaper skin care product, you can try it Vaseline body oil for skin care or Bliss Vitamin E Oil or Sanosan oil for stretch marks.
And if you are looking for a higher efficiency product, you can try it Knox serum to tighten sagging or Nuxe dry skin care oil.
What are the benefits of Bio-Oil oil for the sensitive area?
Helps soften and moisturize the sensitive area, giving it luster and vitality.
What are the benefits of Bio Oil for melasma?
It helps to get rid of melasma when you continue to use it for a period of not less than three months.
What are the benefits of Bio Oil for pregnant women?
It helps to get rid of stretch marks caused by weight gain during pregnancy, and also helps to unify skin tone and get rid of melasma.
What are the benefits of Bio-Oil facial oil?
It helps to get rid of scars and grain effects, in addition to moisturizing and toning the skin.
Does Bio-Oil hair oil work?
Bio oil contains natural oils and moisturizing substances, but it is intended for the skin, and it is preferable to use oils specifically for hair to get better results.
Can Bio-Oil Pore Oil be used?
Yes, bio oil helps reduce and close large pores on the face.
Is Bio Oil carcinogenic?
No, it is made of natural substances, vitamins and mineral oils to moisturize the skin and treat the problems it is exposed to, and it has not been proven that it causes cancer in any way.