Luna Lip Therapy Moisturizer | Full review
Soft, moisturized lips are one of the signs of female beauty and one of the sources of her attractiveness and confidence in her beauty. Your confidence in your beauty may be affected if you suffer from dryness and cracking of the lips and the resulting pain and continuity around the mouth. Therefore, it is important that moisturizing and caring for the lips be part of your time and daily self-care routine. One of the popular lip care products is Luna Lip Therapy with Shea Butter; Therefore, in this article, we will provide you with a full review of it.
Luna Lip Therapy
A lip care product with Shea Butter extract that is used to moisturize, treat and prevent dry lips.
Benefits of Luna lip therapy
- Treatment of dry lips caused by the change of seasons.
- Treatment and prevention of chapped lips.
- Prevention of darkening of the mouth resulting from dehydration.
- Moisturizing the lips and giving them a distinctive softness.
Features of Luna Lip Balm
- Highly moisturizing compared to many lip balms.
- It has no smell.
- Its sheer color gives lips just a sheen without colour.
- Its texture is soft on the lips.
- Good price.
Disadvantages of Luna lip therapy
- Its effectiveness in treating severe dehydration is less than expected.
- Contains butyl compounds (BHT) as a preservative.
Evaluate Luna’s Emollient Lip Treatment in terms of:
“Order now and receive it in less than two hours.”
Luna lip therapy ingredients
- Shea butter: A natural product that gives deep hydration to the lips and fights dryness, in addition to its role in nourishing and softening the skin.
- Beeswax: It acts as a barrier between the lips and external factors and has anti-inflammatory properties that help treat irritation and dryness of the lips, in addition to being responsible for the shine.
- Paraffin oil: Mineral oil helps moisturize and fight cracking.
- Butylated hydroxytoluene: A chemical compound used as a preservative in cosmetic and skin care products.
The effect of the lip treatment from Luna
After using Luna lip balm, you will notice that your lips have become softer, more moisturized, and more shiny. When you use it in the right way, you will notice that your lips are always moisturized and resistant to dryness and cracking.
Luna lip therapy price
Luna Lip Therapy is priced for the quantity
The price of Luna lip balm ranges between 30 and 3 Egyptian pounds, and the package contains 10 ml, which is an average amount that may last you several weeks.
Luna lip therapy price compared to effect
The price of Luna Lip Therapy is very good for its effect in treating and preventing dry, chapped lips.
Luna lip balm price compared to other products
The price of Luna Lip Therapy is low compared to other products. There are products that have a higher price than Luna Lip Therapy, such as:
Luna lip balm bottle shape
Luna Lip Balm is available in a white plastic tube with a blue cap and contains 10ml of lip balm.
How to use Luna lip balm emollient
Put a small amount on the lips and make sure to cover it completely, and avoid eating and drinking immediately after applying it, and reapply it when needed.
It is best applied to the lips before going to sleep.
If you suffer from mild or moderate dryness and chapping of lips and want a daily care product that gives your lips moisture and shine and treats dryness and chapping, Fluna Lip Therapy is the product you are looking for.
Order now at a special discount
But if you are looking for products that are more effective or give a slight color, you can try Vaseline Lip Therapy or Carmex lip balm with cherry or Farm Stay Aloe Vera Lip Balm.